Smooth, shiny Rapunzel locks are everyone’s #hairgoals. But maintaining your mane can be anything but a fairy tale. Straight hair is less forgiving and it’s easy to spot fly-aways, tangles, and dullness. From frizzy ends to flattened out tresses, staying fabulous is a full-time job. Denver’s premier luxury salon takes the guesswork out of glamour. These 6 products for styling long, straight hair might just be your Prince Charming.
Cleanse and Replenish
Loving your hair starts in the shower! Begin your morning routine right, with a wealth of luxury styling products.
1.) Oribe’s Shampoo for Brilliance & Shine is the perfect compliment for your silky, flowing locks. Gentle and safe for color treated hair, this moisturizing shampoo is ideal for enhancing radiance.
2.) Don’t forget to condition! A deep smoothing conditioner like Kérastase’s Fondant Fluidealiste captures softness and locks in hydration.
3.) No time for a shower? No problem! Live the expression long-hair-don’t-care with Oribe’s Gold Lust Dry Shampoo. Naturally straight hair can easily become too oily, weighing down your long locks and making your once glamorous style appear dull, flat, and greasy. Dry shampoo is the best way to revive your hair’s volume while maintaining a sleek, straight texture.
The effortless radiance of long, straight hair embodies the inner spirit of a goddess. Perfection leaves no room for extra frizz. Unfortunately, many beauty gurus rely too heavily on flat ironing to achieve that seamless sleek aesthetic. While a high-quality straightener is a must for any hair care arsenal, prepping, styling, and maintenance keeps your hair straighter for longer by strengthening, nourishing, and repairing damage. This is why it’s important to focus on treating your hair to the best products available — and giving your locks a rest from the heat!
- Routine masque treatments are great for adding softness and shine. Oribe’s luxurious Gold Lust Transformative Masque improves natural elasticity and fortifies hair at the root level with a nourishing blend of white tea, baobob, and jasmine extracts. Simply massage, relax, and rinse.
- For added brilliance, try Kérastase’s Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil. Enriched with strengthening keratin proteins, this product is ideal as a pre-treatment for blow drying and flat ironing. Divide hair into sections and spray evenly throughout. Long hair can take centuries to tame! Adding smoothness and hydration is a fantastic life hack for shortening your flat iron routine.
- Did we mention how much we love Kérastase for long, straight hair? Initialiste serum captures the 4 S’s of hair care; strength, shine, softness, and substance. Restore your hair’s uniformity and silky texture with a refreshing burst of nourishment. Best of all, Initialiste works well with all hair types, from fine to full tresses.
Treat Yourself (And Your Hair)
When it’s time for a little extra TLC, visiting your friendly, neighborhood beauty guru is in order! A deep smoothing keratin treatment is ideal for long, straight hair of all types and textures. Deseo Salon and BlowDry loves Keratherapy for rich, vibrant smoothness that lasts. Keratherapy utilizes keratin, a naturally occurring protein found in hair follicles, to repair damage, restore shine, and create seamlessly straight ends.
Keratherapy replenishes hair at the structural level to promote healthy ends and great style. If your hair is feeling burnt out from many flat iron treatments, it’s possible to achieve a flawlessly smooth aesthetic while treating your hair to a little added love and wellness. A salon keratin treatment can last up to 12 weeks.
Your fairy tale fantasies are closer than you think with Deseo’s full line of salon treatments and fabulous styling products. Looking for more ways to style long, straight hair? Check out 5 Easy Ways to Style Your Post-Workout Hair at the Gym.
Is long, straight hair not your hair? Find the right guide for your hair’s length and texture:
- How to Style Short Straight Hair Through Thick and Thin
- 7 Easy Tips and Products for Medium-Length Wavy Hair
- Smooth Your Curls with 7 Sleek Products for Long, Curly Hair
- The Quick Guide to Styling and Products for Short Curly Hair
- Keep It Sleek with 6 Products That Help Style and Maintain Long, Straight Hair