Here at Deseo we take your health, and the health of our team very seriously. Moving forward we will be going above and beyond what is required for sanitation requirements.
- Starting March 14, 2022, masks are optional for employees and clients.
- Clients can still request that their stylist wears a mask while their service is being performed
- Partitions between bowls are provided
- If you are sick or have any symptoms whatsoever, please DO NOT come into the salon! Call us to reschedule your appointment
- A central air purification system has been installed inside the salon to mitigate airborne viruses and bacteria
- A clean sanitized cape will be used on each client. We will change after each client.
- Appointment times will be extended so stylists will have ample time to disinfect and sanitize their station between appointments.
- All of our stylists have taken and passed an advanced Barbicide certification test.
- Sadly we won’t have magazines or hot beverages available.
- All product sales will be final. We cannot accept products that have left the building.
- We will also be having our salon professionally cleaned regularly.
We know that all of this can be overwhelming. Just know that we are all in this together and it is our responsibility to take care of each other. We appreciate your support, your patience, and your cooperation.