Here at Deseo we take your health, and the health of our team very seriously. Moving forward we will be going above and beyond what is required for sanitation requirements.
- All employees and clients will be required to wear a mask that fully covers the mouth and nose. And it must be worn at all times.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the salon. We will provide hand sanitizer for our guests.
- All clients and employees will have their temperature checked by a touchless thermometer before entering the salon.
- There will be a 6ft minimum distance between each styling station.
- Guests who have an appointment will only be allowed in the salon. Please leave the children and other family members at home.
- Clients will have to wait until they receive a text that their stylist is ready for them before entering the salon (Just like when you are waiting for your table at a restaurant).
- A clean sanitized cape will be used on each client. We will change after each client.
- Appointment times will be extended so stylists will have ample time to disinfect and sanitize their station between appointments.
- We will also be using a UV sanitizer for all of our tools.
- All of our stylists have taken and passed an advanced Barbicide certification test.
- Sadly we won’t have magazines or hot beverages available.
- Zero outside food or drink.
- All product sales will be final. We cannot accept products that have left the building.
- Touchless check out. No cash will be accepted.
- Following CDC guidelines.
- We will also be having our salon professionally cleaned regularly.
- Clients will be asked to sign a waiver.
We know that all of this can be overwhelming. Just know that we are all in this together and it is our responsibility to take care of each other. We appreciate your support, your patience, and your cooperation.